Receiving notifications 1 hour late

I’m on an iPad mini, and I’ve turned on notifications for just this community on my emails, as I recieve a few hundred a day 😐 and I don’t have to go and find the IF community ones. However, say for example someone has replied to my post at 2pm, I would recieve an email notifying me at 3pm. Anyone else with the same issue? I can also use this as a test to see if this always happens…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Joe_Maynard could be an issue with the email proxy. You can go to http://meta.discourse.org to see if others using the same forum software are having the issue. I’ll investigate too.

@AviationJunkie Please contribute to the conversation if you have something to add that is helpful. Your comment doesn’t tell us if you are having the same issue or not.

The thing is, I get the same issue with Facebook notifications as well.

I would go crazy if I got notified of every single thing that happens here… My settings are set in a way that I get a summary of everything in one email if I haven’t visited the forum in a week (which has never happened. I visit the forum multiple times a day, every day)

Oh, no it’s not fixed. 😡🔫

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well I just got an email for that ^^. I’m trying to make it as similar to Facebook as possible, with notifications and stuff