Received a violation while following instructions

Please IF team. Please. This is the second time. I don’t appreciate me following instructions and yet still receiving a violation. These ATC personnel are learning I get that but certain things we as pilots CAN foresee danger incoming and we aren’t allowed to make changes from our flight plan or ATC instructions. This has happened numerous times with myself and other flyers yet still these violations comes in when they feel like. I can’t take the inconsistency of this game. I was just entering Heathrow making right traffics for runway I27R. I could clearly see the traffic ahead. Based on my flight plan I knew I would turn to align myself before the other incoming aircraft. ATC said to reduce speed which I did and I knew also that would still not solve the problem. I then quickly checked the options of speech in my ATC controls to ask for a deviation from my flight plan as I assume the ATC KNEW that the approaches in Heathrow were of a fixed nature until said ATC asks us to change course. I mean it was foreseeable for crying out loud man. I’ve sat many a times playing this game trying to enjoy what I paid for but it’s really really hard doing so with certain other gamers. Honestly common sense if a huge factor of this game and other players fail to use this while playing. I’m trying to keep a clean record more so respect others while flying. Certain violations can be avoided and it’s discouraging to receive one when clearly you could see it could have been avoided. I would like this violation be removed please.

1 Like

Hey there! If you wish to contact the appeals team about a wrongful report given to you either by the system or by a controller, using this link would put you through to the appeals team who would be happy to assist you.

Sorry to hear that you’ve received a violation. Hope you can have it reversed!

4 Likes

Please contact @ appeals with your replay file. I would stay calm and collective - trust me it helps.

2 Likes

Staying calm. Thanks.

2 Likes

Appeal handled