Recap of my spotting week 16-22 | SJC and NUQ

My best week of planespotting

Hello everyone. Last week, president Joe Biden visited the bay area to meet with local communities impacted by a heavy winter storm that caused flooding, damages, etc. I spotted the main attraction, and even the more little ones.

Gear used: Sony A1 + 400 2.8 GM + 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS + 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS

Message me if you have any questions. :)

VINYL84 C-17A Globemaster III into Moffet (NUQ) Spotted January 17th

MV-22 Presidential Osprey spotted at Moffet (NUQ) January 19th

The main attraction in the Bay Area this week, Air Force 1 spotted taking off from Moffet (NUQ) January 19th.

KECK79 C-17A Globemaster III which is an Alaska bird taxiing into San Jose (SJC) spotted January 21st.

JASON11 and its wingman taking off for a flyover from Moffet (NUQ) spotted January 22nd

That is all for military this week! Definitely worth making this post and hopefully you’ll see more of these in the future. Thanks!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danchristensenphotography/

34 Likes

Amazing photos.

1 Like

Thank you!

That is the craziest setup I have ever seen.

3 Likes

Hehe, thanks

1 Like

Love some military action. 🫡

1 Like

Gotta love some military photos - especially of military aircraft I don’t often see…

Have a great rest of your day!

~ Ben

If there are any typos in my messages, I have just got a new keyboard and I am in the process of getting used to it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.