Rebuilding ENGM (Oslo Airport Gardermoen)

Hei!
In February I started my work on renewing Oslo Gardermoen (ENGM)
once added to the next update, the file size will be at 418 kb, and the code is now at 18,701 lines, compared to the previous versions 11,724. That is 6,977 more lines of code

Here is all taxiways finished at the airport. Working from west to east, this has taken some time!

Full airport in all its glory, and it looks great

Compare that to the old version of the airport

Terminal areas, this is where I have spent multiple hours being as realistic as possible

This complete new version of ENGM will be included in the next scenery update, and includes a complete redo of taxiways, GA-ramp, terminal and cargo areas, addition of service roads and addition of hangar and maintenance spawns.

Want to join this amazing effort? Click here!

Want to know more about airports edited in Scandinavia? Read the project Scandinavia topic here!

Enjoy!

60 Likes

Great work! 😉❤️🔥

1 Like

Looks gorgeous – nicely done!

1 Like

Wow nicely done.

1 Like

Fantastic job, Jens! I can’t wait to fly into it!

1 Like

I love these types of topics! Great work on ENGM, I look forward to checking it out in the near future!

Thanks for the nice words @Thomas_G @Jon_H @Gaming_sniper @Z-Tube and @Flying_Pencil ❤️

5 Likes

Looks beautiful Jens! Very well done!

1 Like

Thank you Liam :)

1 Like

Great work!!!

1 Like

wonderful. good job

1 Like

Very nice! 🤩

1 Like

Wow, great work. I love these posts to see some insight into Airport Editing, which I think must be very difficult and tiring to do at massive airports like these. Thanks for all your efforts, this looks amazing! Can’t wait to fly there soon.

1 Like

Great job! I’ll fly there when ever the update is coming:)

1 Like

Service roads. 0/10

8 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback! I really appreciate it❤️

Funny guy @Ryan, funny guy

Looking forward to this!

1 Like

That’s a good work here ! The hours of working will pay for sure ^^

1 Like

Amazing work! 🤩🔥

1 Like