Hello everyone :-)
In the last weeks I saw a lot of complaints because some users were ghosted for an unknown reason. With this post I’m trying to help you to find out yourself why you got ghosted without having you making another topic. Think again about your flight and try to find out why we ghosted you.
We ghosted you because you were:
- Not following the issued sequence
- Lining up on the runway for takeoff/landing without clearance
- Landing/taking off from grass or taxiway
- Not responding to instruction after 2-3 attempts
- Sending many duplicates messages in a short period of time
- Taking off/landing without clearance
- Crashing into or taxiing through other aircraft
- Spamming frequency
- Using an offensive call sign or display name
- Continuing to disrupt after multiple ghosting
- Flying faster then 550 knots GS under FL400
- Callsign (at the time you were ghosted)
- Date and time (Zulu time is preferred)
- Controller name (if you remember)
- Screenshots of the communication log, map and controller information (if available)
Just informing everyone that we don’t ghost someone “just for fun”, we have really strict ghosting guidelines and every single ghosting is tracked and recorded. If you follow all the instructions given, you won’t be ghosted.
IFATC Adrien (ATC Specialist)
If I did a spelling mistake, don’t hesitate to correct myself. Thanks.