Really Strange Bug on IF Live - Causes Crash

This bug has happened to me twice now. I was flying in South California on TS1, and I requested flight following to KSAN. All was well. Then, I checked the ATC log because they hadn’t replied, but it shows they did, but it was 2 blank messages. I assumed these were ‘proceed on course’ and if it hadn’t been that my pilot would’ve said so. However, when I clicked acknowledge my game crashed. Really annoying when you’re 10-15 minutes into a flight and this happens.
Thanks
Casual

1 Like

Can you provide us with some screenshots and device information?

I’m not sure what screenshots I could provide, but I’m using an iPad Mini 2 running iOS 9.3.3 @Swordfish

1 Like

For what it’s worth my iPad mini can’t handle IF, even on minimum settings. ATC comms is usually the nail in the coffin that makes it crash. Hope that’s not the case for your mini 2, but I’m not sure the RAM specs are that different.

1 Like

@Flightfan84 Everything is on max apart from water and terrain and it works fine. It’s definitely not ATC, because it usually works fine too.

1 Like

That’s odd…

Yeah, from now on I’m just going to leave these mysterious blank messages alone

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.