Realistic ideas for long haul routes out of JFK

Hi. I am looking for realistic ideas for long-ish haul routes out of JFK. It is my local airport and I sometimes run out of things to do. Any ideas?

18 Likes

Take a look here for help. This can be used to find routes from multiple places not just JFK. The internet is your friend. There is typically no need to do multiple topics from different places.

15 Likes

Hey Dreamlinermaxneo,

One flight out of JFK if you have not already flown it, is JFK to Oslo.

Flight Info:
Route: JFK - OSL
Aircraft: 787-9, Norwegian
Time: 7-9 hrs

9 Likes

Ha! Ingenious. Thank you.

5 Likes

You could do one I have done before. JFK-KLAX which is about a 6 hour flight or something or JFK-KSFO which is about 6 hours as well.

4 Likes

Try KJFK to EKCH it’s around 6 hours

3 Likes

KJFK - VHHH

Cathay Pacific A359

CX845

3 Likes

Hey there, you can always check this web to know all the real routes and the airlines: https://www.flightconnections.com/flights-from-new-york-city-jfk

3 Likes

Cool! I will try it!

1 Like

Norwegian
EHAM - KJFK [DI7701] B787
KJFK - EHAM [DI7700] B787

4 Likes

KJFK-EIDW

Aer Lingus 757
Aer Lingus A350
Generic A330

You Can Use Any 3 Of Them :))

3 Likes

You could do some across the pond flights too like JFK-Vienna which is a 9 hour flight, JFK-Madrid which is 7 hours and obviously JFK to London which is a 7 hour flight which I have done a few times. Just a few suggestions, I hope this helped

2 Likes

KJFK-HECCA is also realistic. Another suggestion is KJFK-OERK.

2 Likes

You can have fun and take the JetBlue A321 (Sub for 321neo) and go from KJFK-EGSS or KJFK-EGKK. These are realistic, JB is releasing them very soon. They dont fly to LHR though.

3 Likes

Ok! Will do! :D

2 Likes

You may try KJFK-OERK (JFK-RUH) with the Saudia 777-300ER or 787-9!

4 Likes

Ok! Thanks!

2 Likes

jfk to heathrow. ba 777 200er

Anytime! If you’d like ultra-long haul, try out KJFK-RPLL with the Philippine Airlines A350.

Other ideas include KJFK-OMDB (Emirates 777-300ER/200LR/A380), KJFK-VHHH, KJFK-OKBK, and others.

Happy flying!

Maybe a trans-con route is for you!!!