Realistic Gates

Hello Guys!
I have a question. How do you guys find realistic gates for a flight or an event?

1 Like

for a flight you can use flightradar and see where the aircraft doing the same route as you is spawning or www.flightaware.com is a great website to see gates for a flight :)

for an event sometimes you are set a gate (if you decide to join the event)

hope this helped
-moon

1 Like

This helped but how do you find gates if you are hosting a event.

Just pull the airport up on infinite flight and zoom in, all the gate numbers should show up

1 Like

Okay but how do you find realistic gates that are used in real life for a event?

I make a lot of events, so I think I can give you some pointers! First, I would look at the airport’s website. Some of them include which airlines operate out of which terminals/gates. If you can’t find anything there then I usually look at the Wikipedia page. Feel free to PM me if you want help!

1 Like

Thanks, this was the answer I was looking for. Do you use any specific websites @snoman to find out which airline uses which Terminal?

1 Like

Usually either the airport’s one or Wikipedia has it, if not I google “[Airline] terminal at [airport]”. But normally the “Airlines”, “Terminals”, or “Maps” section of an airport’s website will have it. The last resort is looking at satellite imagery and departure boards.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

flightaware.com was linked above and i’d recommend going there to see what gates are normally used by different flights

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.