Realistic “Direct To” Feature

That’s great because I was honestly questing it just because I feel like there is an unequal amount of effort is going into feature requests on the pilot side of IF for example, the constant aircraft reworks and 3D objects if feel that not enough updates have been made for ATC requested features.

1 Like

I was looking for this. I was going to create a similar thread. Voted :)

1 Like

Apologies for my tardy response.

Thank you for voting! I’m hopeful that someone is paying attention.

1 Like

Bumping this one up again!
A really really needed feature for both, the pilot but also the ATC side. With Center controlling it would add a new level of realism considering how often it is used in real life.
And with airways this would work even better but that’s another feature request…

2 Likes

I’m still very much interested in this feature request and in reviewing where my votes are, I’d reminded that this is still one of my ten votes. I still think this is a marvelous idea, would add realism, would be quite helpful and will enhance the simulation a great deal!

1 Like

Big bump! Much needed in a flight simulator, but especially since navigation is very important.

1 Like

Bumping this

1 Like

Just a clarifying question: This feature is because some users want to retain the completed portion of their FP rather than have it deleted as now occurs when you select “Keep Flight Plan” after choosing direct to in the middle of a FP?

Just curious, why do you like to keep the early part of the FP? To save, or review the entire trip from the beginning after completion or something?