Realistic Aircraft Features

Hello, I was wanting to put this suggestion forward to the community to hear some feedback on this topic.

I was wondering if Simple features such as the ability to run check lists or have the ability to Turn the Engines on and off… Other simplistic realism features could be added these wouldn’t be as demanding as I think they could be for example being able to turn engines on when running push-back and then turning off upon arrival at a gate. As for the check-lists It would be like a pre-flight set up to allow you to set up your flight plan and more…

I just wanted to hear some feedback as to what everyone thinks of my idea? and If you could maybe suggest some along a similar topic too :)

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: Engines 1/2 On/Off switch

This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed. Please only open a new feature request if you have already searched to see if the same thing already exists. If after searching none are found, then please open a new request but keep it to one specific item only. Duplicates and multiple item requests make tracking much more complicated.
Feel free to open a General discussion if you only wanted to chat with others about multiple things such as WW2 era aircraft. Thank you.