Real world weather live

Can someone please help me figure out why it’s always sunny and no weather change on live ? I was really loving this simulator until I go on live and the weather never changes I have no option to have real weather solo either . I figured on live it was automatically real world weather but mine seems to be same everywhere and one time it actually used the weather I had set up in solo . Please help it’s making me want to delete the game and I have downloaded infinite passenger and every app associated with infinite flight

1 Like

Hey! Unfortunately rain for example is not in Infinite Flight quite yet. We have visibility change/fog and real world winds at this time. The great thing about this forum is you can support things you’d like to see within Infinite Flight. I linked a thread below. Welcome to the Infinite Flight forum!

1 Like

You can check this blog with a similar pruporse. This may “help” you…

Welcome to the Community :)

1 Like

Adding onto @infiniteflight_17, clouds do also play a big role in real life weather. They are being worked on at the moment.

Also, project Metal will help adding better weather:

1 Like

Thanks so much I appreciate it I have played infinite long I was a and still am a real flight simulator player and I’m use to that weather being extremely accurate thanks for all the help and I’ll be sure to make a suggestion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.