Real or non-existant Routes?

Hello, guys
I like to fly very many routes :D mostly I look which is my favorite and I don’t look if the route exists in real life. I don’t care about it.

What is about you are you a real or a non existing route flyer :)?

4 Likes

I love flying real-life routes! I never fly non-existent routes.

8 Likes

Non-existant

obviously real routes

2 Likes

I fly both. With airliners, I fly mostly realistic routes though, but sometimes I do the occasional made-up route (mostly using the generic livery though).

As for the specifics, I fly when I want, and how I want. Even though the route I fly is realistic, I use my own FPL and depart whenever I feel like it.

3 Likes

I usually fly Real-World routes, with the same Aircraft, Airline and even with the same Flight plan, I love to recreate flights, I Think is more fun this way

2 Likes

I do both, after all it’s just a sim. Have some fun get creative!

1 Like

I fly mostly real routes with the occasional historic route which you could now say is non existant.

1 Like

same with me I will always look at the flight radar and then see a flight and recreate it in if.

5 Likes

Real routes/events on expert, ATC threads on training, and anything else on casual.

1 Like

I do both. However, I sometimes fly real routes that are off-schedule IRL and just imagine it as a schedule change :D

2 Likes

haha me too

1 Like

I almost always fly real routes, but sometimes I just mess around on casual with an F-22.

1 Like

Maybe make a poll so it’s more visual.

1 Like
Do you prefer Real or Non-Real routes?
  • Real
  • Non-Real

0 voters

1 Like

Both. I think this is the pleasure to have a powerful tool (SIM) at my (your) disposal. To use how we would like, when we like as long we respect the rules applicable in real life.

1 Like

For United/Delta/American Virtual I only fly real time Skywest CRJ routes, but GAF (USAF) serves as an opportunity to fly where I want (to a degree) when I want, as there are very few scheduled military routes out there.

My only real Non-VA flying is the occasional AMC flight in the 757 (mostly positioning out to wherever my KC-10 or C130 is) and the odd GA flights

I recreate real flights with airlines and then mess around and have fun with GA and military

1 Like

What I want, when I want, in the aircraft I feel like at the time.

3 Likes

I’ll fly realistic as much as possible, but if there’s a route or a plane that I really really really wanna fly, I might do that route, but with the IF livery

If historic flights count as non-existent, I do fly some non-existent flights frequently.

Other than that I try to fly real-life routes.