Real Life Simulators

This creates a whole new galaxy for flight sims!! Imagine being able to wake up in the morning…dress in a pilots uniform…walk into your garage or wherever you keep the sim…and just open the door and walk into a real Boeing 737 cockpit with real functioning equipment!!! I had to share this with all of you guys because I think I’ve found a goal! I want to build one of these lol

I would go nuts. I would make it as official as possible. Lol the vibrating floor, maybe a machine below the sim to pitch me up and down and sideways! I would implement the sounds of passengers boarding…gears retracting! Haha I hope you can tell how much I love aviation and especially cockpits! Just utterly mind blown

4 Likes

I’ve been in a professional one.

6 Likes

I am seriously so jealous right now!!! It’s not even funny how jealous I am :/

1 Like

It’s so different to flying in IF. So many more switches.

I went on a professional 737 simulator as well in Sydney. it was called Flight Experience. Really cool!

1 Like

That’s awesome my friend! Where did you get to go on a professional one?

Amazing video. I am so extremely jealous I have s huge passion for flying and I don’t think anchorage has any real Boeing 737 simulators

1 Like

A place. You search up flight simulator then your location and and you can go to one like that for like $150 an hour.

That is awesome! In the US, near where my dad works, there is a flight simulation center where you can fly in a 737 NG simulator!

1 Like

I wish I could do that!

1 Like

This one here was a a320. I have also flown a Fokker 100, Dash 8 Q400, 737 and BAE aircraft I forgot the name.

1 Like

You are one lucky person @Riley_Dunshea ;)

1 Like

Ask your parents or save some cash. It’s really fun. I’ve simulated an engine fire in the 737 and a nose gear failure on the a320.

I don’t get to go often. I’ve been 4 times.

1 Like

I am going to start saving money lol for a trip to one of these!

1 Like

Here’s a site that might help you

Airbus IRL sim? I prefer Boeing’s normal control column, looks easier to handle.

I don’t mind either. Boeing you get a bit more control but Airbus you don’t have to worry about trim.

1 Like

I need to start saving up money as well! I really want to do this! :)

1 Like

Same I am going to right away lol!!! It would be even more fun if I built one and was able to have it in my basement or something…so whenever I felt grumpy or tired or just sad I coUse hop into my literal cockpit and fly around! Absolutely amazing