Real life flying

How many here actually wants to become a pilot one day? I feel like most people just fly a few times, maybe long haul aswell sometimes. but i actually wanna know how many here wants to get a pilot license one day like myself

6 Likes

I have a sailplane license 🙃

8 Likes

That’s actually pretty cool

2 Likes

I’m a private pilot and I’m about to be instrument rated in the next few months

5 Likes

Congratz man! Good luck

2 Likes

I’m hoping to get a private pilot license by next summer. Hopefully I can continue to enjoy flying in IF until then

5 Likes

Good luck!:) work hard and you’ll probably get there

1 Like

Meeeeeee!!!
Wanna be a pilot!!!

Me! My absolute dream is to become a pilot, I’ve been brought up with aviation, and I am lucky enough to know many pilots, so I’m excited to begin training when I’m old enough!

2 Likes

Me, that’s my dream to become a pilot I hope my dream come true and also you all, Good luck everyone

1 Like

Passed my PPL skills test last week. Planning to go to Bartolini in Poland and do the Ryanair Mentored Programme or just go the modular route out there.

5 Likes

Nice! Congratz man!

I would like to one day

Whether or not I’d be able to achieve it is unknown to me now

Either way I still plan on doing something aviation related

2 Likes

Obviously I want to one day

Thats why i’m here. lol

At the moment im currently on my path to becoming a pilot. I graduated year 12 last year and this year im doing 2 flight lessons a week. Im the past few weeks i have got 3.3 hours flying so far.

3 Likes

I want to get my private and instrument in the next year or so after I finish college to become an air traffic controller. The ultimate goal is to live at an air park with an RV-14 and/or a bonanza and surf around the clouds

1 Like

I would love to be a pilot someday. I work in dispatch for fire fighting and we have AT802s, Cessna spotters, Huey Choppers and a Blackhawk. There are few things more beautiful than the sound of a huey flying overhead

1 Like

I hope for a career of some sort flying aircraft. I have 6 hours logged flying between the Cessna 152 and 172 respectively. I took an unexpectedly long absence from flying (life issues), but I’m looking forward to restarting training here soon. It’s expensive but every pilot I’ve spoken too has said the return on investment is worth it. Plus flying in general is just nothing short of amazing. Planes rule, nuff said! 💪🏻

2 Likes

I am hopefully going to take my commercial checkride next week. We’ll see if it works out.

Then hopefully CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) in June.

1 Like