Real Life A350 Loads

Hi, community!

On my winter break, I tried doing some long haul flights with the A350.

Some of them were limited due to the serious device-crashing issues that I have had in cruise (that is a talk for another day), but another great deal of flights were limited because of my unability to load routes.

I use fuel calculators, but with the amount of fuel needed to fly newark to singapore changi I have to have a minimum load of passangers and cargo. This is very unrealistic. And i want to change that.

What are the real loads that Airlines use on these routes?

WSSS to KEWR
OMDB to KLAX
EGLL to KLAX
OMDB to KJFK
YSSY to EGLL

Thank you for all your help!

1 Like

Well, the flight from London to Sydney using the 787-9 had 50 passengers onboard and very limited cargo, probably just the equipment used to measure brain activity and passenger response times.

2 Likes

This one has a maximum of 161 seats + crew.

Unsure about the cargo/FOB though.

1 Like

The seating configs are published to Seatguru, organized by type/subfleet, and Planespotters.net shows the config for each reg #.
Simbrief allows you to set baggage weight per Pax when editing aircraft, which is helpful because IF doesn’t account for luggage weight with passengers.
And lastly, never rely on someone else’s fuel figures as they vary day to day, a Simbrief/ FPL2IF flightplan will yield far better results.

Edit: note that the IF A350 has an MTOW 12t higher than most real A350s.
With the exception of the SQ A350-900ULRs, and maybe a few new deliveries, all the A359s have an MTOW of 268t (268,000kg) which may affect route planning.

1 Like

I don’t know many A350 routes but I know that Lufthasa flys the 350 from DEN-MUN.

1 Like

Here’s real life info from the first WSSS - KEWR flight in the A350. Maybe this will help you!

3 Likes

YOU.ARE.AWESOME!!!

Thank you ever so so so so so so much!!!

1 Like

Is this to simulate ULR?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.