Real flight series LTFM🇹🇷-KORD🇺🇸 TK6557

1) Background to the photos

In fact, the Real Flight Series has never covered freight flights. So this time he wants to fly a long-haul freighter from Istanbul to Chicago.
The operating company is Turkish Airlines Cargo, and the aircraft used is B777-F.
With the advent of the B777-F, freight flights have become more efficient for long-haul flights. In recent years, two aircraft have been introduced and are active in my home country.
Well then! Enjoy his over 10 hours freight flight by B777F!

2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route
Server: ex
Time:10hours 20min
Aircraft type: B777-F
3) Photos
Photos is here! If you know the shooting area, please tell me with a comment! This is a question of from me to everyone.

Thank you for watching! Have a nice flight!

9 Likes

Hey there!

Just wanted to let you know on the 3rd picture, there’s a name tag which in the #screenshots-and-videos rules. You can’t have any huds, name tags, or controls in your screenshots

Also, just wanted to mention that ISL is not LTFM. It’s LTBA

@MJP_27
I was forgotten. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to erase the photos.

There were no freight flights at the new Istanbul airport. I did not know that. Thank you for pointing out.

1 Like

So, you go to the bottom corner of your main part of the thread. You’ll see a pencil icon. Click that, and then fin the correct image and just delete it

Here is a suggestion, @A380G

1 Like

@MJP_27
Ok. Thank you!
Have a good day!

@CHUNGUSflys
This is a good flight.!Thank you for your suggestion.

no problem!

Loving the realism!!!

Nice pictures 🙂

Did you do this flight yesterday?