Real Airline parking at LAX

This is where each airline is supposed to park at LAX

6 Likes

I do this all the time! I guess it’s part of my OCD. I always make sure that the airline I’m flying actually goes to KLAX and that I start at the right location at the airport.

5 Likes

Same me too! People just get lazy😂 but more should start to do this so here’s a chart

1 Like

Nice. Which stands in IF correspond to the Tom Bradley terminal?

If I remember, I think I named them TBIT xxx (Tom Bradley International Terminal() :)

I don’t think that people will stop parking A380s at the commuter terminal though

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

@Rotate I have a little bit of advice for those people. “Does your finger hurt so much you can’t scroll through different parking areas?!”

They’re just extemely lazy.

There are people that care for realism and there are those that don’t. It seems you have met those that don’t

For pilots that don’t know, how do you know where to park when you start off at an airport? It would be better if the sim prevents you from starting at the wron spot like it does with airports.

2 Likes

Yes😍 perf i dea like it could say terminal 7 Delta parking gate 89

That’s a good idea, what I really meant was to do the same thing it does when it tells you at the beginning that your chosen aircraft was too big for your chosen airport. It could say the aircraft is too big for your chosen parking ramp.

1 Like

Yea even more detailed then what I said good idea!

I do the right callsign, airline, airport, plane and whether it is in the international or domestic parking.
Wow, I am 12 and I am too crazy about aviation.

Sometimes I take off from 24L if I find out that I have to wait for 30 minutes to take off from 25R

same but I’m 10

Correct, anything bigger than the 737 goes to the TBIT terminal.