Reaction on the IPhone X support (tweet from Laura)

Hello ! Just reacting to Laura’s tweet (@lauraviatrix), she told that the update was ready and that it’s not out just because of the IPhone X. Isn’t it better for FDS to send the update and then push a fix for the IPhone X once it’s ready. I think that most people using Infinite Flight do not have the IPhone X and it’s a shame to make them wait for something they won’t benefit. I don’t know how easy it’s to push a fix because I am not a dev but making tens of thousands of people wait because of hundreds (I don’t know the total number of people owning the X and playing IF but I guess not that much) persons is not an amazing idea imo.

tell me what you think about this

4 Likes

Now if you had an iPhone X, you wouldn’t have made this post.

It just wouldn’t be fair.

3 Likes

Well I think that it’s not great for business and not fair too to hold an update because of a few people. Maybe they can send a fix 2 weeks after or so. And the game is still (hardly) playable but still

1 Like

We’re not holding the update back because of a few people - as always, we want to deliver the best product we possible can, and we’re not prepared to ship an update that does not include support for a platform’s flagship device. Thank you for your patience, it won’t take much longer!