Reaches TL2

That’s great, welcome to the TL2 family, if you ever want any help with a feature request, or your first event, feel free to PM me.

4 Likes

Welcome to TL2! I reckon you should keep doing what you do best frequently and the system may consider you for TL3 😉

6 Likes

Reached mine as well today. Congrats!

4 Likes

Nice job, can’t wait to see GLVA in the community now.

3 Likes

Congrats! 🍾

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Congratulations! I really can’t wait until I hit my TL2…sigh!

3 Likes

Not to long until you do @Pdouthitt . Your summary looks good. And as always just keep liking post and staying active

3 Likes

Thanks for the positive reinforcement @Trevor_A

1 Like

Trust the system. You’ll get there in no time

1 Like

I’m still not there and i’ve been on the community for longer than you have.

2 Likes

You know what they say: Keep reading, posting, liking, and sharing and you’ll be there in no time!

2 Likes

I would also say:

Stats have nothing to do with our community. You have visited the IFC many days, and what does that mean? To become member or a regular in the future, you have to be a constructive and productive member in the forums. Visiting the community on a daily basis with main goal, to increase you days visited means nothing. On the other side, visiting only the community for 30 minutes and help 3 users, does not only increase your stats, but also your Trust Level 😉 Keep that in mind and hope to see you with the “member” badge soon :)

1 Like

Congrats on your success.

2 Likes

Congrats @Cpt.Sparryax on reaching TL2!

1 Like

Much love, and another New Yorker I see!

2 Likes

@Trevor_A I finally got my TL2 this evening…I am so excited…lol. thought it was never coming.

1 Like

Awesome dude. Keep it up and TL3 is around the corner.
Hint: Like and read a lot of stuff🤐

3 Likes

a good achievement, and if we keep trying and keep working hard, we will definitely get the achievement we want. Congratulations on the achievements you have achieved at this time

2 Likes