Reached TL3!!

Hello! I just reached trust level 3! Thanks to everyone who helped me reach this place in the community. It turns out that I have only been here for 100 days!

52 Likes

Congrats mate!

5 Likes

Congratulations! Your dedication have brought you to another new level in this community 😊

8 Likes

congratulations on the achievements you have made so far

5 Likes

Well deserved! Congrats dude

3 Likes

Congrats mate, I’m still on the journey towards TL3 but looks like you beat me to it👍

6 Likes

Awesome, great job!

4 Likes

Happy to have you here as a Regular!
Congrats on Reaching this milestone in the community 🎉

5 Likes

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Well deserved!

4 Likes

Congratulations! It’s a very big achievement to reach TL3!

3 Likes

Great job! Still trying to get there but I’ll be there someday.

3 Likes

In your profile, you say that you were a Suspended user. You won’t get Regular any time soon from that. You’ll have to work super hard.

3 Likes

Being suspended doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t get regular. You just have to work super hard for it. Thats what I’m doing. There have been regulars that were suspended before they became a regular.

4 Likes

Awesome!
Welcome to our secret cave

3 Likes

I’ve been on this community for more than 3 years now and I haven’t made this. And you made it within 100 days. Maybe a mod doesn’t like me very much (just kiddin) 👀

Doesn’t matter though, one can enjoy the community without being TL3. Congrats dude anyway!

10 Likes

I think there are several requirements to reach TL3. I still think you contribute well to the forum, and I will not be surprised if you reach Regular very soon!

3 Likes

Congrats Dylan! I knew you’d get here sometime!

5 Likes

Really? I thought you had Atleast made it once or twice 🤔

3 Likes

Oh wow! So happy for you! 😃 Enjoy, it’s a great privilege that you don’t want to lose. 😉

3 Likes

Congratulations on becoming TL3!!! “With great power, comes great responsibility”

3 Likes