Reached grade 5 with 0 violations

I guess XD

1 Like

OMG he’s serious??? Wow very impressive work buddy!! @Captain_Berto

4 Likes

Now we just need the moderinos to give you a violation to celebrate!

7 Likes

Very nice job mate

2 Likes

Amazing work bud! Truly impressive… I’m still stuck in grade 2 trying to go up to grade 3… I just don’t have enough time… I have to travel so much (in real LIFE)…
XD!

1 Like

Zero violations means zero experience.

12 Likes

Well… it seems that you have tons of violations…

But TBH I second that!

2 Likes

Awesome! Now you can say on you application form for the airline you wanna work with, I have zero violations and I’m a grade 5 o pilot :)

2 Likes

Congratulations , I’m hoping to get there soon with my 18 violations and not add to that count.

2 Likes

Nice work. Now treat yourself to a single violation, and join us on the dark side!

13 Likes

congratulations my friend ,true accomplishment, I have a few violations myself the majority of them now are from flying nonI autopilot aircraft, and crosswind Landings.

1 Like

That post. Is charity. I.laugh for an hour

2 Likes

I’ll put that in my consideration XD

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

@Captain_Berto. MaxSez: I’m impressed. Your 0 violations to 5 is a goal never achieved during my long IF tenure.
You Sir set the benchmark. "Well Done"image

3 Likes

MaxSez: @AR_AR & his 7 Dwarf’s (Those who liked AR’s comment)Remind me of the habitual Nay sayers who resemble the (Redacted) in a punch bowl!

3 Likes

I thought my 7 violations was low, but 0 violations is impressive. Congrats :)

4 Likes

Wish their was more of you! Congratulations!

3 Likes

With bacon!

1 Like

Was going for this but sadly I went to the bathroom for 3 minutes while descending and I was decreasing speed to 250, it didn’t get to 250 in the right amount of time. So violation😂. Congrats bro! On my way to grade 5, just need 30 more hours😂

2 Likes