Rate this FNF landing! Also, how was your FNF and where did you fly?

Hey, hope you have had a great week of flying! Just was wondering if you guys could rate this landing I had tonight at Vienna! Lets see what you give me out of 10 :)

Also, how was your FNF? Where did you fly and what did you think of the Austrian market theme? Lets start a conversation!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Nice video and landing!

I didn’t fly today because of school. Had so many meetings today

1 Like

I’d say that’s about a 8/10. A good landing! I don’t know if your necessarily seeking advice, but it seemed like you flared a bit early, and a bit too much. Just some pointers! Again, Good landing!
Sadly, I couldn’t fly that much :(

1 Like

8/10 you weren’t on the Touchdown Zone as-well as a early flare. Buttery though and good centerline.

I flew the TBM from EDDN to LOWI to LOWW Super fun but very very turbulent/windy.

2 Likes

I am on my way from CYYZ to LOWW via EHAM
I am with @plane_guy12

2 Likes

Sorry, but you did wayyy to much flare…but I have no room to say that 😂

1 Like

Im not a professional but all ik is that it was a smooth landing but late and flared a bit too much but otherwise nice :)

2 Likes

Thank you @Levi.TT

2 Likes

6/10

Not perfect but looked safe enough ;p

1 Like

Thank u for what bud?

1 Like

I agree with u @Levi.TT

2 Likes

Ayyy thanks for the feedback man! I find planes of that class like the A320 quite difficult to land, so an 8/10 is awesome! And hopefully you get to fly more next time :)

1 Like

I feel that man!

1 Like

Yeah man thanks for the feedback! I found it quite turbulent as well!

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah I found the flare a titch too early and high up, I must have over-compensated for the weight of the aircraft and other conditions. Thanks for the feedback tho :)

1 Like

Lmaooo fax man 🤣🤣🤣 I freaking pulled up like no tommorow. Thanks for the comment tho brotha

1 Like

Haha it made to the ground so I guess that’s all that matters 🤷‍♂️

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.