Rate My Landing

Rate my landing!

Disclaimer: I know I’m using APPR which I’m aware is kind of cheating but I’d still like to see all your inputs.

The skidding across the runway was because of the winds.

2 Likes

hmmm, what landing?

4 Likes

Based on your description (which is all there is to go by without visuals), it’s a 1 out of 10 (depending on the degree of damage, it may be a zero:)

All joking aside, do you need any help with the upload?

Here’s the link:

Let us know if you have any problems with that.

Also, you mentioned using APPR in connection with crosswind during, I assume, the transition to landing?

Is your question related to feedback on how to deal with crosswinds?

3 Likes

What landing are you reffering to? You forgot to include one lol

2 Likes

10/10 on everything, i loved the landing - heres mine

4 Likes

@average747enjoyer Ill give that a 7/10. Rate mine!

3 Likes

What?

3 Likes

@Topgottem told you

Ik you told me my landing are good.
See look at this 👇

Um 1/10. Absolutely terrible landing

1 Like

You floated too long and off center

1 Like

That landing was the ultimate landing. It was prophesies that someone would demonstrate a landing so incredibly, so surreal, so beautiful that the entire world, no, the entire universe would stir when the wheels made contact with the ground.

∞/10

2 Likes

My bad. Totally forgot to add the video. Trying to find how to send a video file.

Here’s a video link

2 Likes

Oh dear -10/10. I think APPR might need to go back to fligtt by school

I tried downloading several times, but the file looks corrupted for some reason.

Anyone else have a successfully downloaded replay?

Ye i can’t download it

Imma give it a -2/10 very hard boy by landing and most likely pulled a southwest there reading your passengers and FA’s spines

Maybe try uploading again?

It works for me

1 Like

I’ll give it a 5 or a 6 mate, troubles are you had a wing strike, and went off the runway slightly but the winds are hard, I suggest you learn how to use the rudder to counter the winds :)