Rate Infinite Flight

How would you rate the following features of IF? “1” being the worst and “5” being the best.

Overall Realism:

0 voters

Terrain Quality:

0 voters

Aircraft Quality:

0 voters

Aircraft Sound Effects Quality (ex. engines, flaps, gear noises):

0 voters

Overall Quality of IF LIVE (includes ATC setup, server and system organization, etc.):

0 voters

That’s all I can think of for now. I hope the polls work.

26 Likes

Average score of 3.73 as of now.

Surprised the overall quality of IF Live is so high

3 Likes

I’m a bit surprised myself :D

Very interesting poll.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m amazed no one has thought of this (or posted) before. I searched for a while for existing topics before I made this and I came up with nothing that matched what I was searching for. So I made it myself:)

Yes, good thinking :-)

Yeah I know right:)
Seems like the terrain quality is one of IF’s weeknesses.

1 Like

You forgot one,

Airport Quality - 5!

2 Likes

How about General Interface?

Good poll, helps to show the overall “health” of IF. Think you have the right amount of subjects, any more and it gets a bit messy.

1 Like

That would have been nice, but like David said, if I had any more subjects it would’ve been a little messy.

1 Like

If they could make just something that increases FPS while approaching an airport with 4 planes in it (full connection, no background apps open), the point with IF live would get 4 stars. But I can’t stand anymore to land on a not enormously used airport with 1 frame per second. 2 stars.

Agreed it should be a poll. That said, I’ll give it a 5 once it has buildings.

5 for the markings, guides, and services (ILS, etc.) that the airport provides, 4 for the overall airport

2 Likes

Surprised abou the terrain quality with an average rating of 2.61…

I gave it a 4, because the water quality is superb. Land terrain however is mediocre.

Yup water quality is amazing :) terrain uh :/

oooo…
terrain quality is very great for an app like IF… As Matt say’s in the feature requests website, “dont forget IF runnning in a mobile phones” or something like that…

I agree. Water is splendid but ground… I guess it’s good considering it’s on a mobile device. You can only expect but so much on mobile.

Yeah I know what you mean, but you have to take into consideration that it is on mobile. Mobile devices can only handle but so much:) Someday…

There are not many other sims that have a multiplayer flying mode that I know of. This is a great feature in my opinion and it’s very sophisticated e.g ATC, different servers, instead of just flying with other players without communication, especially for a mobile device. I’d expect the rating to be highest for Live/ATC in the poll

3 Likes

Dush. Aiport quality is 10!