Rashya_Keitaro's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] @ N/A [PASSED WRITTEN]

Will be there soon!

1 Like

my IF freezes, i am currently relog

Feedback for Lot 001VA:

Ground:

• Great job! I asked for pushback in a TDM, which isn’t possible, and you immediately cleared me for taxi.

Tower:

• Nice catch with Indonesia 370VA and the intersecting departure, that would’ve been a possible crash.

• Great job with the G/A as well.

• When possible disconnects happen, do not immediately send On Guard messages, because the pilot will eventually find that you have reconnected. Only ask if traffic is high and you need their attention.

• Great runway transition.

The only issue was with the on-guard messages. Great job!

1 Like

thank you so much for the feedback! thank you for coming also! see you soon mate! have a good day!

1 Like

You too mate!

1 Like

are you still open? and for how long cause i am landing at ESSA in 30 mins

1 Like

i guess not, i am close now. Come tomorrow then, i’ll tag you later. I usually open around 13Z until 14Z.

KFAR Close!
thanks for stopping by @Ramzi_Khairan @Raihan_Yudanto @HappyDays! see you soon! thank you all, good day everyone!

2 Likes

mhm ok will try tomorrow thanks and ping me when open, i will ping you when i am open if thats ok

1 Like

At 20 of February 2021, I was doing my written test (around 1540Z). And around 2200Z, I read a message from my Recruiter that I passed the written test! Now I only have 1 more stage to reach IFATC, it is the practical test. I will open some airports everyday for 1 week to train my ATC skills better. I would like to request to do a ground conflict and maybe some sequencing when my ATC session progress. I really really need all your help so I can pass the practical test 1 week starting from now. Wish me luck guys! Thank you everyone and have a good day!

2 Likes

KGEG Open:

• runway: 21 and 26
  • pattern work allowed
  • open for 40 minutes

@Usman_A @ECOFRIENDLY_TIME @HappyDays @Anthony_Morgan @Nee @Syncline @Sharan.Somayaji @Jbarbs @FireCracker @BAK_UOV

request: please do a ground conflict and also a few aircraft for sequencing, thanks!

I wish I can come! Studies holding me back :cry:

1 Like

awh :(
okay then, that’s fine. See you next time!

1 Like

I’ll be there in 20mins

1 Like

I’ll come in 6min

1 Like

alright! see you soon!

First of all, congratulations on passing the written exam! I am not free😔

1 Like

thanks! np mate, wish to see you soon on my next session. Have a good day mate!

1 Like

are you coming? @syncline

Yupss… I’ll do

2 Likes