Rank Your Favorite Aircraft IF Edition (If enough people participate we will receive a community average aircraft rank)

Rank Your Favorite Aircraft!

Use this link to rank your favorite aircraft and then share below to compare with other people!

My personal rankings

23 Likes

That’s interesting, I’ve seen this ranking table before, maybe I’ll do it 🤔. Unlike the other ‘what’s your favourite aircraft’ this actually has a system and work put into it.

I’ll do it someone soon, I have to depart a flight first 😂

2 Likes

This is a tough list because, for example, I hate flying the CRJ but I use it A LOT. And I love the 747, but I rarely use it

2 Likes

It was similar for me, i love flying the TBM but i don’t often get the chance to, but i also love the 777 in real life but don’t enjoy it in the sim that much rn because it lacks so many features.

1 Like

The thing is, I’m judging this heavily because of the features that the aircraft has. For example, I haven’t flown the A380 in soo long because of the physics and cockpit.

3 Likes

Here’s mine (The A320 is squeezed on the love flying list)

3 Likes

Yeah same for me, I just can’t stand the older aircraft in IF, especially when i just hopped out of the A350, but i love the 777 so much that i just decide to deal with it

Oooh, the 787 is mixed for me, i enjoy flying it just wish for the cockpit to be live, the Q400 caught me off gaurd though, why the Q400???

1 Like

Here’s mine

1 Like

Mainly because of it’s flexibility. You can practicalty fly it anywhere and its powerful engines is an advantage for such a small plane

1 Like

true, im just not that much of a prop fan lmao

1 Like

Welp I prefer older and smaller planes but since most of them didn’t get a rework for years I don’t really fly most of them…

3 Likes

Well, here’s mine:

1 Like

I usually don’t like to fly little plane because it’s more hard to land.Big plane are more controllable face to wind.

1 Like

Hope this doesn’t kill storage

1 Like

Nice tier list idea! Here’s mine:

1 Like

My attempt. Seems very similar to a lot of y’all.

2 Likes

Here’s my opinions

1 Like

It looks like we have similar ranks outside of a few aircrafts. I seem to like the citation more than some. Even though I thought it was ugly early on.

1 Like

I see we both love the TBM! #bestaircraftinthegame

2 Likes