Range of a 333

hi
i really want to know what’s the range of the a330-300 in IF, i want to try a vhhh-klax route with it, i just want to know is it possible.
thanks🙂

Hello, according to wikepedia, the A330-300 has a range of 6350nm, which is just below the distance from Hong Kong to Los Angeles.
I would recommend using a 777 or a 787 for this route…also ranges of airplanes are very easy to find, just do a quick google search.
Cheers!

1 Like

check your fuel for heavy or max weight and see the time limit the aircraft can fly! the flight from Hong Kong to LA can take about 12 to 14 hours depends on your speed! so double check with your fuel if you don’t wanna bother with google searching the aircraft range, it’s works for me.

2 Likes

i mean the range of an airplane can be different between real life and IF, can i consider the range is the same between IF and real life?

1 Like

IF aims to be as realistic as possible, so yes you can assume the ranges to be similar to real life

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.