Randomly Disconects during a Live Flight

I was flying a Long Flight and at the 5 Hours 18 Min Marker i got a call on my phone that lasted for 30 Minutes then when i was done and came back to the flight i found out that it says that it disconnected everything else was green ive been flying disconnected for 2 Hours now even with Internet it wont work

2 Likes

Well when you take a phone call - especially one that lasts this long - it will interrupt the game. It is kind of like pausing and you can’t pause on a live server. I don’t believe that there is anything you can do at this point. In the future, take the call put it on speaker or Bluetooth and go back into the game.

1 Like

Unfortunately when you receive a phone call, you will interrupt the connection to the online servers, leaving them entirely to do something else. The same thing works with running secondary applications at the same time is not possible, the live servers will just cut.

You will have to find a way to not receive any phone calls, or just play on a different device. 👍

1 Like

Or you could just turn on do not disturb. Also, you can answer calls from other devices if they’re both linked to the same iCloud account (assuming you have apple devices).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.