Random things that you do on Infinite Flight which others say are weird

Yeah. Random things that you do on infinite flight which others say are weird.

I do not use VNAV nor do i use ILS

3 Likes

Also lmk if this is long question based

clears throat

I never play Infinite Flight anymore, but I still pay for pro.

11 Likes

I climb every plane (heavy or light) to 10000 ft with 3000+ ftm

5 Likes
  • Right before ending a flight, I thank the controller with "Thank You, Good Day"
  • When the controller asks a pilot to leave me taxi I front of him I usually thank the pilot with “Thank You” and I always expect "Your Welcome"
  • When a controller tunes out with airport is now closed, Good Day” I always say "Thank you, Good Day"

I’m sure that I’m not the only one to do this but I liked thanking people a lot 😁

20 Likes

RIP I used to do that and I never passed 25.000ft

1 Like

Using at least 10 degrees of flaps on 747 variants for the entire flight. People hate that but they don’t realize how much fuel it saves. Here’s a better explanation

2 Likes

I triple check my FPL to make every waypoint and altitude inputs are correct. Right after I finish inputting my FPL, I check it again to make sure it’s correct. Then, after putting in the right amount of payload for the flight, I re-check the FPL again, and the altitude inputs.

2 Likes

oh lord. That is super weird

3 Likes

I’m the same man! We just have good manners😎🤣

2 Likes

Not having any type of violations in almost 2 years of flying, I guess.

2 Likes

Hey, I do this sometimes too! :D

1 Like

I fly on the CS even when I have access to the TS.
I sometimes fly liveries into places where they don’t even fly.
I can’t land manually.

3 Likes

I always land manually

4 Likes

This isn’t really weird I guess but I fly for like 16 hours and people think i’m weird for devoting my phone just for a flight simulator for that long.

2 Likes

I climb to 50,000 on 1 hour flights

2 Likes

That’s what your supposed to do 😂. 10 degrees of pitch to 10000. (Unless you mean GA planes then that is weird)

2 Likes

I never use trim, and on solo or when I’m completely alone I just hit auto start, and taxi at 35 kts to the runway ignoring taxi ways

1 Like

I do too, it’s more fun and entertaining.

Use infinite flight.

“Why would you do something for like 1,000 hours……”

“It’s just a game”

So on and so on. You all know why I use it!