Random photos from Zhopkins | Part 2 Moonshots, Sunrises, and sunsets

Welcome back to the second part of my series Random Photos with Zhopkins. I’m sorry it took so long for this topic to come out but it’s out now. This time the photos are all Sunrises, Sunsets, or moonshots.
Plane: a few different types
Flight time: In between 1 hour and 2 hours
Server: Solo

Which was your favorite photo?

0 voters

How good are the photos?

0 voters

What should my next screenshot topic be?
  • Random photos with Zhopkins | Part 3
  • Landing the F/A 18 like a space shuttle
  • Something else

0 voters

For Random photos with Zhopkins | Part 3 please give me some ideas for what I could do in it. If you want to co create it with me I will gladly accept it.
If you choose something else please tell me exactly what you want it to be. I will be doing the majority vote. The poll will close in exactly 5 days.

Thank you all for looking at my topic today. Feedback is appreciated and as usual NO photos were edited.

9 Likes

If anyone wants to work with me for Random photos from Zhopkins and ______ | Part 3
I will be happy to work with you. Just message me saying that you would like to work with me for it.

1 Like

Sick Photos!

1 Like

really cool photos, but I defenitely miss Sundown 😜

Yeah I know thats a bad one, I’m always the one dropping the low jokes

3 Likes

You might make an appearance in the next topic. You never know.

1 Like

Amazing shots!😁

1 Like

Thank you so much @El_YuainXD!

Thank you @Pingu for volunteering to work with me on Part 3. For part 4 I will have @Ethan_Lee1. You can expect part 3 to be released within 2 weeks.

18 hours until the poll for my next topic closes! Vote now if you have not voted yet.

The poll is closed. The next topic I will be making in #screenshots-and-videos will be landing the F/A 18 like a space shuttle.