Random Airport / Plane Stuff

A thread of random Airport and Plane stuff you find on your travels or GA tail numbers and such.

Please add ONLY YOUR OWN pics.

I commute a lot on SWA, and this is the first time I noticed it. Just in case you didn’t know where your free bags go 😂😂

IMG_20180615_112629

IMG_20180615_112654

10 Likes

Use #real-world-aviation:spotting for all of your RWA photos. No need for this :)

So if I find a funny flyer in a bathroom at an airport can add it to the same hashtag? :)

I think it’s perfectly fine. It’s a montage of stuff that you might find. It’s not spotting just Bc there’s a plane in it

2 Likes

That free bags fly here is only on a few aircraft I think.

1 Like

Found a cool pilot at my local airport the other day.

17 Likes

This is amazing! Love this!

I figured as much. And I fly in swa a lot and this is the first time I’ve seen it.

Thanks mate. Went to a couple of GA airports with some unique stuff I will post soon.

Looks like a sweet plane. What kind is it?

Lancair Legacy! The guy just finished building it himself recently.

I was just about to say after looking at it again. Looked like an Evolution at first but those are round windows. Second thought was the TTX.

Captain Mäkinen in the F-18 Hornet, Finnish Airforce

3 Likes

I was surprised to find out how fast these fly. I knew they were fast because my friend mods Lancairs for the air races and such, but he said these can easily cruise at 240. I figured they’d be like a Cirrus but he said he could blow by one no problem. Pretty cool for a kit plane!

3 Likes

This guy taxi by us as I was heading to a terminal

8 Likes

That’s one weird looking aircraft! ;P

SQ B78J, pretty rare for me…

5 Likes

Made a new friend at Aspen, Co (ASE) today.

IMG_20180616_153246_941

2 Likes

When you are doing a quick turn and can’t use the microwave, you warm up your cookies the natural way

4 Likes