Ramper Agent Update! All good things must come to an end!

Hello IFC, As many as you know all good things must come to an end. Today I got word that my current company will be taking over the American Airlines contract at the Reno airport. My boss now currently has applied to be the GM there and has asked me to come along with him if he get the job. If he gets the job, I’ll be more than likely moving from what I know best and will be leaving the Allegiant family. Nothing is set in stone this is just a little life update. Will I be excited to be working with a mainline carrier yes! It be more work and more flights but I can’t wait for the opportunity if things work out. Let me know if you have any questions or comments in the thread and I’ll answer to the best of my ability!

36 Likes

I’m so excited for you! Hope everything goes well, and congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you appreciate it! I’ll be updating this thread as time goes on

1 Like

That’s amazing, where do you currently work?

I currently work at KLIT for my company as a Ramper doing the Allegiant contract there.

2 Likes

Seams LIT 😉! Hope it all works out and you (and your boss) get the job!

4 Likes

Appreciate it! If he does, I’ll already be “hired”.

2 Likes

Well… Put in my request to transfer to Reno, Nevada for a better position and more opportunities!

Well then my friend, I can not wait to see you there. I truly wish you the best and I hope you get in.

1 Like

I greatly appreciate it

Figured I’d give a little update!
Got two phone calls today that I’ve been waiting for all week! Looks like I’ll be able to start my move to my new station within the next 2-4 weeks

1 Like

Would this move you from KLIT?

That’s truly amazing news! Congrats to you, so happy for you! While everything is turning bitter and things are looking bad. Opportunities are still open and there’s still great things happening for people, you included. Awesome news, @N1DG!

1 Like

It would. It would move me about 1600 miles to the west. Whole new state, whole new city

1 Like

Appreciate it! It’s just time for me to move on and chase the opportunities when the present

1 Like

If I may ask, what city?

1 Like

Reno, Nevada. (KRNO)

Nice! Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it

Little update for everyone!

Just learned my training will began August 5,6, and 7 in DFW. My last officially day working with Allegiant at LIT will be August the 8th.

4 Likes