Ramp Work Pictures!

Since Covid 19has taken a hit on the aviation industry, my airline that I work for is actually on the verge of recovery. We know have more daily flights. We curry are serving LA twice a week, Destin Florida twice a week and Orlando Sanford three times a week. With that being said, I have been working more hours and getting a lot more opportunities to work! Here’s a few pictures over the last few months
(upload://NdOuvNZrMYisKIo32lElWnYMZR.jpeg)

28 Likes

That is soo cool!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 4.10.33 PM

Lol nice shots, looks like a blast!

19 Likes

Fun! I hope you are having a good time back at work. Thank you for your service to help keep the skies alive.

BTW one of your pictures didn’t load correctly

1 Like

Wow. Thanks for sharing those look amazing, I bet even better in person.

1 Like

Are you at Orlando Sanford airport?

I’m not. I work at an out station.

1 Like

Yeah I know. Tried fixing it but didn’t work. I just reuploaded it

1 Like

Nothing like staring in front of a 78,000 pound airplane

2 Likes

Nice pictures! Good to see the aviation industry is Atleast somewhat busy

1 Like

Somewhat busy! We’re one of the few airlines that are actually having decent loads

1 Like

Hey, cool pics,

I believe your topic belongs in #real-world-aviation:spotting not just real world aviation

1 Like

No it doesn’t. I’m NOT SPOTTING! These are from WORK!

3 Likes

@CPT_Colorado Time for you to take a chill pill. What is your goal in telling him his topic is in the wrong category? It’s not. How about you enjoy his pictures, compliment him on his pictures, and move on to the next topic. Don’t be a minimod, doesn’t make people feel good. :)

4 Likes

Thank YOU for saying that! Seems some people don’t know the difference

1 Like

Yeah that wasn’t cool on his end. Great pictures! I didn’t know you worked for Allegiant, looks fun! Also best of luck in these crazy times with the aviation industry, I know it’s rough.

1 Like

Thanks! I love every second of it! And it’s rough but recovering for sure

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.