Ramon airport

Ramon airport - LLER
The airport is located 18 km (11 mi) north of Eilat, next to Be’er Ora. Unlike the previous airport in Eilat, it has ample ramp space and a longer 3,600 m (11,800 ft) runway, which allows large aircraft to land and park.
The Irish low-cost carrier Ryanair inaugurated first international flight service Boeing 737-800 from Poznan, Poland in March 4, 2019
The following airlines operate regular scheduled and charter flights to and from Ramon Airport:[27]

Yes, it is from wikipedia. But I think that this airport may be good addition to Ben Gurion airport and there may be many routes from/to Ramon airport (how we can see from wiki).

I’m pretty sure this doesn’t have to be a features request, if it’s a real life airport, I think it will just get added if you get the attention of someone on the Airport editing team

2 Likes

But real life liveries we ask usually in features too? That is why I decided to write here

1 Like

As I understand it, you want a certain airport to be edited/added to the simulator. I recommend you not to create a resource request for this. IFAET does not usually accept requests to edit a particular airport, although some members sometimes do. We at IFAET encourage you to join the editing team and edit the airport yourself.

3 Likes