Ramadan Mubarak!

Hello IFC,

Ramadan Mubarak everyone, I wish you a blessed month from one Muslim to another!

Hopefully we’ll be able to find peace within these troubling times and maybe we can connect, make new friends, and create a new version of ourself.

This month’s all about change, so even if you celebrate it or not, make sure to work towards your goals everyday!

If you’d like to know more about Ramadan, send me a message and I’ll gladly explain!

Ramadan Mubarak everyone! 🌙

28 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak to you too. Looking forward to fasting!

2 Likes

I really hate to be the party pooper here but while I appreciate you want to wish everyone here on the IFC a happy Ramadan to those who celebrate it - please see this comment from Marc from a few days ago:

2 Likes

Even though this will get closed, Ramadan Mubarak to all!

Please correct me if I’m using it wrong

1 Like

Same here dude!

I didn’t see this, thank you for bringing this to my attention, and you’re not a party pooper. 😂

4 Likes

Understandable.

1 Like

Nope, that’s it! Mubarak means blessed, and Ramadan is the name of the month (Muslims have a pretty old calendar with different month names), {Blessed Month}!

2 Likes

Ramadan Kareem ❤

2 Likes

Understandable. Have a Nice day !

1 Like

Happy Ramadan Salaam

2 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak All, God bless everyone strength and patience and blessings to all.

2 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak Everybody 🙏

1 Like

Thank you for your kind message! The topic got closed for the same reason which has been mentioned here: