Ramadan Mubarak

Hello everyone. As you know today is the first day of the month of Ramadan! It is sad we can’t go to the mosque for Taraweeh due to convid-19. Anyways I am wishing everyone a Ramadan Mubarak and kul Sana wa antom tayabeen. Stay strong! 🕋😊

19 Likes

Hey @LibyanPilot01!

Ramadan Mubarak and thank you for your message to the community! It’s really important that especially in times like this, that we all come together as humans. It’s a difficult situation for many of us so I appreciate that you’re reaching out. We’re a good community here and we can support each other.

I have to be honest with you, I’m not very religious, my faith changed over the years. But I do understand that it’s not easy when you can’t celebrate something like this like you were usually able to. I’m sorry that you can’t go to the mosque at the moment, but they’ll be open again at some point. I’m sure.

The reason we closed this topic is because how we handled religious holidays here on the IFC in the past. This place is open for users of all religions. We don’t want someone to feel excluded when we close topics of one holiday but keep other topics open, you know? On Christmas for example, we closed many Merry Christmas topics too. I hope you can understand this decision.

I wish you all the best, stay safe and take care 😊

Marc

35 Likes