Rainy Day

Hello Again!

So, in today’s photo, I took the Horizon Air Dash-8 down to Portland Int’l airport for a photoshoot. I love the Dash-8, and rain and fog in my opinion make the Alaska Airlines livery look amazing, which led to my first photo edit. It was a little confusing at first, but with a little practice, I managed to get an amazing photo. It almost looks like real life, and the terminal perspective makes it look great. Well, enough of me blabbering, let’s see it!

Here it is!

I used Pixlr for this edit. I hope you like this photo, please leave feedback as this is my first major edit. Have a great day!

69 Likes

Very nice photo! Love the rain edit!

4 Likes

Thank you @Infinite_Flight_Sims!

5 Likes

Nice! As you know, I love Alaska Airlines. You just made it that much more amazing.

4 Likes

Thank you @anon38496261, I agree, Alaska Airlines is awesome!

3 Likes

Excellent stuff mate.

3 Likes

Amazing picture!

It’s actually sunny here, but I’ll overlook that on account of the quality of your image ;)

3 Likes

Beautiful! Great job adding a standard occurrence at my hometown airport of KPDX

2 Likes

Wow, for the first 2 seconds, I thought that this was a real-life picture! Nice job!

2 Likes

Amazing editing!

1 Like

Thank you @TaipeiGuru, @Helmethead, @NathanD, @Captain_George_IF and @Bravo59. It means so much, thanks!

How does this have 25 likes in 4 hours, that never happens to me. 😃

5 Likes

Yep concur , crisp different prospective edit … 👏

2 Likes

Thank you @Air_Boss!

2 Likes

31 likes in 5 hours, I don’t think that’s ever happened to me, Wow! if it has happened I don’t remember when.

Thanks everybody!

1 Like

Thank you @BusyFlyingBee, it means a lot!

By the way it’s a “great topic” now!

1 Like

That is a beautiful picture! Looks so realistic!

Thank you @Hymenopus_Coronatus!

2 Likes

Very good edited it looks very real

1 Like

One of the best airplane photos I’ve ever seen👍

1 Like