2018 marks 100 years of the Royal Air Force. So to celebrate that, I am going to be doing lots of events at various places across the UK and the world (mostly overseas RAF bases). From now until the end of September, I plan to host 20 events at various locations.
The next event will be the: RAF Brize Norton Fly In
Event date: Saturday 30th June
Event Start: 1000Z
Come down to RAF Brize Norton, the international gateway for the RAF, their busiest base. Come down and make this base as busy as possible!
Regarding the other events, below is a full list of the events:
_1) Abingdon Air Fete (6th May)_ (Done)
2) Duxford Air Festival ( 26th -27th May)
3) RAF Cosford Air Show ( 9th June)
- RAF Brize Norton fly in (30th June)
- RAF Coningsby fly in (7th July)
- RAF100 Flypast (8th July)
- Royal International Air Tattoo (27th - 29th July)®
Korean Airlines (static)
- Farnborough International Airshow ( 30th July - 5th August)®
Korean Airlines (Static)
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight (16th -19th August)
- Dunsfold wings and wheels (25-26th August)
- Bournemouth Air Festival (30th August - 2nd September)
- RAF Gibraltar Fly in (8th September)
- RAF Base Tour (9th September)
14th) RAF Mount Pleasant Fly Out (14th September)
15)RAF100 MCAS Beaufort Fly in (15th September)
- RAF Akrotiri Airshow (16th September)
- RAF Remembrance flypast (21st September)
- Spitfire Celebration (22nd September)
- RAF Jet powered Flight (23rd September)
- RAF100 Finale (29th -30th September)
® = Farnborough International Airshow & The Royal International Air Tattoo moved to different dates then the real shows so they don’t clash, as I suspect many people including myself will be attending them.
Hope to see lots of people at these events!
This event is proudly sponsored by:
Air France/KLM Virtual Group
The Number one VA in Infinite Flight
Apply to join them here:Air France/KLM Virtual Group.
Our Second Sponsor
Our Third Sponser
Protecting us 24/7