RAF C-130 at EGVN

Having not flown regularly I took advantage of some downtime to take the RAF C-130 for a few patterns at Brize Norton airbase. After reviewing the replay I found some really nice angles with the sunset in the background.

This was on the expert server, using the left pattern runway 07, May 2 2019.

— I’ll add that these were taken with the screenshot feature and had no additional editing done. It was straight from app to post!

———————————————

This is my favorite, given that it includes all three: plane, runway, and sunset in one.

This was a nice bank shot using the freecam - the sunset reflection turned out very nicely

The next three are various angles centering around the perspective from the runway

And the last three, various angles with the sun as a major feature. I like how the sunset gives the plane an extra glow from these angles.

9 Likes

Great pictures! It is an interesting sight to see in RAF Bases. Love the C-130!

2 Likes

Some fine photography there sir! Very nice indeed!

1 Like

Great photos there!

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Actually, I would add that shot 3 literally looks like it’s a real world shot!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you all liked them - the first three are definitely my favorites

Definitely nice to see people rocking military aircrafts, Brize is definitely one of my favorite bases, i also like coningsby because I’m stationed there in GAF

Great shots mate!! If you like flying the C130 from Brize you should come fly for us in GAF/EAF. 😉 We fly the C130 out of there on a daily bases. If you want more info on that feel free to send a PM to me @B4ND1T, @Benjwri or @DadaBull.

With regards,

Frank

2 Likes

Glad you liked the photos! Unfortunately I’m too busy to commit to a VA, but I do appreciate the offer :)

1 Like