Radar Training Session Timelapse (OAKB)

Yes, I’m back with another timelapse already! Glad to report that my sessions have been going great, thus the variety of videos, as well as different locations to really put me to the test. This time, we’ve done OAKB, considerably one of the hardest places to control radar. This session was especially hard, though it may not look like it, considering Kabul, and Afghanistan altogether, has some of the most intense terrain out there, hope you enjoy the video, and have a fantastic rest of your day! Pilots (aka the best people ever) - @TaipeiGuru (T-AIPEI, G-URU) @JulietTango (GO-SHANE) @JarrettFlies (BEAN) @yoshi_flyer (Y-OSHI) @ThomasR (G-TJRA) @ToasterStroodie (MAMA-MIA)

52 Likes

Great job Shane! Keep it up.

1 Like

Great job and an awesome video! Keep it up!

1 Like

Keep up the great work! Seeing all those movements are very satisfying

One word to describe this video

S a t i s f y i n g

And the callsign are the best!

Amazing video as always Shane!

1 Like

Hahaha, we were messing around in some other training sessions with callsigns like that before as well, really takes some pressure off and is a bit calming and funny. Thanks!

1 Like

I still am laughing from hearing “Mike alpha mike alpha mike india alpha every 5 seconds”

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, that lightened my mood a bit. :)

1 Like

Excellent work today. Really showed how awesome you are!

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully there is many good sessions to come. :)

1 Like

Another great satisfying video Shane! Good job on that session you did great!

I can finally tell mom and dad I made it big😁.
Great video and controlling, Shane. Always fun attending your training sessions!

3 Likes