Radar Certified

To all ITATC members and the IFC community

I finally passed my IFATC radar practical yesterday. After 4 months of training and preparation, it has finally paid off. I want to thank the people who made my success possible and who supported me through my journey!

@Kitick: When I selected you to be my trainer, I didn’t know I was also making a friend. You helped me with more than just IFATC. I enjoyed learning about your journey as a student pilot and what you wanted to do later. As for a trainer, you never gave up on me, even after I failed the practical twice before. The countless hours that you spend with all your trainees and going the extra mile shows a lot of character. Congratulations to another passed trainee and here’s to much more in the future! 🥂 🍻

@ToasterStroodie: Thank you for being my local and radar recruiter. You always had faith in me during local and radar. Your support is astounding and I couldn’t ask for more! Congratulations 🍾🎈

@ryanqnh: When I first saw that you were also one of kits trainees, I didn’t know that we were roughly on the same level of training. Even though you passed your practical before I did, you attended most of my sessions and supported me throughout my entire journey. The countless VCs between me, you, and kit are unforgettable. Thank you.

To all those who attended my trainings and supported me:
@RickG @Hornet11 @FN60fps @RafaelPadilla @David_ZGGG @Danish @Yukiros_31 @JetSuperior5192 @Kaiya_0501 @hope @Metier @Planeoldkane @FlightG @BurgerAddict @LeoC @DJSunfire @Eugene_Leybovich @SkySoldier @Kaj @Ellis @Jack_Kerr @Jacob_27 @David_Mullen @Cooper @Levi_Park @BingoFuel @Alefy.S @W0X0F @CaptainA

Thank you guys for attending my sessions and leaving feedback. It is greatly appreciated and I couldn’t have done it without you all!

Thanks IFATC!

52 Likes

Congrats bro! Well done. Look forward to controlling together in the future. 🛫🛬

2 Likes

Congrats, Vincent!

1 Like

Congratulations! 🎊🎉🍾

1 Like

Congratulations! It goes to show, hard work and determination with a willingness to learn and be open to feedback goes a long way. Nice work!

2 Likes

I’ve seen you go through the ups and downs and I’m happy you’ve pushed through all that. Congrats, lets open up JFK now

1 Like

Congrats! you’re the best @Kitick 😘

2 Likes

Yes give me a bit!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Congrats!! Well deserved

1 Like

Congratulations 🎊

1 Like

Congrats, that’s awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations, can’t wait to see you control in the future!

1 Like

Congratulations and well done!!! 🥳🎉🎉🥂

1 Like

Congrats Vincent, cant believe my attendance to your sessions has made you an officer hahahah jkjkjk good job!

1 Like

Congratulations! It has been amazing attending your sessions and watching you grow and not get discouraged after the first 2! Can’t wait to split an airport sometime!

1 Like

Congratulations 🎊

1 Like

Thanks @Yukiros_31

1 Like

Congratulations @Vincent_C , job well done!

1 Like

Congratulations, hope to partner up and control with you soon!

1 Like