Race of the Year!

Server: Casual

Region: Across the country

Airport: Starting airport KJFK Ending airport KLAX

Time: satuday, sept 2 2017, 1500z race time updated

The race time is 1500z. Which equates to the follow times in the listed time zones in the US and LOCAL time in the following Country Capitols:

1100EST
1000CST
0900MST

Kabul Afghanistan - 8pm
Algiers Algeria 4pm
Belmopan Belize 9am
Thimphu Bhutan 9pm
Cario Egypt 5pm
Warsaw Poland 5pm
Moscow Russia 6pm
Freetown Sierra Leone 4pm
New Delhi India 7pm
Berlin Germany 5pm
Stockholm Sweden 5 pm
Port of Spain Trinidad and Tobago 11am
Bangkok Thailand 10pm

NOTAM: Crowd is encourage to park along side runways at both starting and ending airports

RACE RULES Both racers will taxi and depart from the same runway at the same time. While time is important, shortest time will not define the winner, the first racer to land on any runway at KLAX and come to a complete stop wins. There are no rules regarding the refueling of aircraft. If at anytime a racer crashes, they are disqualified and the remaining racer wins!

CROWD RULES
Please do not interfere with racers. Parking along the runways at both airports is HIGHLY encouraged.

We also ask, that if you’re rooting for THE-OP you spawn in the B777F in FEDEX colors. If your rooting for DeerCrusher the B737-8 in American Airlines colors. If you do not have either of these planes, any fed ex aircraft or American aircraft will suffice. BE PROUD TO SHOW THOSE COLORS!!!

Come one, Come all!

Join myself, the challenger as I take on the mighty @DeerCrusher in a race of the ages across the United States in the powerful and mighty F22 Raptor.

We will start this epic, cross country race at the famed John F Kennedy International Airport, race across the United States pushing these fighters to their max capabilities on our way to Los Angeles International. We welcome ALL to come watch this unprecedented event!

The winner will be named “fastest in the land”!

55 Likes

Best event of the year!!!

9 Likes

always been pretty good at cross-country 😉

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you can post an event like this with no set time and date when global didn’t even come out yet… 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 Likes

Noted, though unfortunately some will still be caged in with the boundaries. We invite you to see us depart and arrive at the stated airports

9 Likes

This is what I’ve been waiting for! xD Sounds like a great Event!

6 Likes

Who do you think will be the “fastest in the land”?

5 Likes

Split decision right now with that pole… interesting. I should make it know that I flew 400 more miles in my journey across the states…

2 Likes

I’m sure you voted for deer huh…

2 Likes

Honestly, OP’s hard work ethic and undying dedication to lapping the U.S. is probably what will spur him to win this.

8 Likes

Sorry gotta go @THE-OP here. He already did this in the F-22 so he has experience with this.

4 Likes

This will be so good, Im team OP!!

3 Likes

Actually, I voted for you. 😉

2 Likes

Come at me. Let’s do this. I’ll bring my ccx

1 Like

That wouldn’t bode too well since this is a race between two aircraft heading in the same general course heading.

@THE-OP sorry bud, I voted @DeerCrusher in a really tight race ;)

3 Likes

@DeerCrusher @THE-OP Simmer down boys. Winner gets to take me on.

30 Likes

Just saying @Mark_Denton could probably blow ALL of you guys away

13 Likes

But can he land it is the question…

6 Likes

Don’t you mean “Fastest in the Server”? :-D

1 Like

Did you choose that route and plane just because 4000 km is the distance between NY and LA, and the top speed of the F-22 Raptor is around 2400 km/h, so that 4000/2400 is 5/3 hours or 100 minutes?

EDIT: I meant 100 minutes of flight time at full speed