R.I.P. old 787-9

Goodbye old 787, you will be missed. Post all your favorite photos of the old 787-900 we have currently, before it’s gone!

Taken at Caribbean region, early this year.

18 Likes

Actually, I won’t miss it. It’s awful right now.

45 Likes

rip

at least the spaceshuttle has a friend 🤔

20 Likes

It’ll go to that great big airport in the sky, with its old Friend; the space shuttle.

6 Likes

Same here…but when I started this game I like it, but then I realized that the flight model was really bad…

4 Likes

I can’t say anyone will miss that, we all want the wing flex 787…

we should have made a bigger burial for the space shuttle :(

7 Likes

guys we have to admit tho
the current 787 is better than those bootleg flight sims on mobile markets

14 Likes

I will not miss the old one. That’s because the new one will be much better. And why should I miss something which was very bad?

1 Like

Bye, bye old crappy 787-9

8 Likes

Thank you. The above quote tells you the correct answer :)

I would rather fly a Virgin Atlantic A340 than a Virgin Atlantic blurred 789 that is going to be replaced within the next month, or if I jinxed it, two. This will not be a funeral of crying, it will be of cheer, for the NEW 789!

1 Like

It will go to aircraft haven the place where aircraft that got removed or remodeled lived.
R.I.P
The Space Shuttle
Old A321
Now the B787-900
747-400 Factory Livery
737 too
A380 too and more to come

3 Likes

Don’t forget the old 747 and 737. Boy, those were just as bad. The 744 factory livery was the blurriest on IF for a while, in my opinion. ( I got IF before the 737 was updated)…

3 Likes

The old 789 will be missed.
#ByeOld789

Never forget the old A380. I had IF back in its earliest stages.

Farewell glorious virgin!

1 Like

That is true. Nobody wants to play a flight sim used by unity graphics and physics.

1 Like

That sounded waaay too wrong.

12 Likes

Or oh so right.

5 Likes

That sounded very weird.🤔 But the current livery in the 787-9 it’s not the correct livery of the 787-9, so I’m glad they are replacing it with the new one, anyway we are still going to have the new VS livery in the 787-9 but with new physics!!

But…farewell old 787-9, I’ll miss you like the old A321, 737 and 747!

1 Like