Quiz: ATC do you know these real world phrases!

Anouther great quiz from Bold Method, ( thank you @Maxmustang) testing you on your ATC knowledge. Whilst there are a couple of phrases that are not on the Infinite Flight ATC list, any pilot who flys on expert should be able to get these down to pat! Give it a go and see if you are a fledgling or an eagle!

Happy landings

2 Likes

I want to see that one guy get Line up and Wait incorrect 😂

2 Likes

Lol well as we know have seen that happen on the expert server almost as much as on the training one…

1 Like

I got 50% right. 2 or 3 of them i already knew lol.

100%. Easy peasy

1 Like

22%20PM

Much easier than I expected

1 Like

67%… close enough. I’ve actually never heard of Abeam the numbers and the one about holding short of an intersecting runway. Learn something new everyday

1 Like

Land and hold short of would be really useful in IF.

3 Likes

If people followed the rules then the would be a really useful command…

1 Like

Feature request in the works?

You can go ahead. I’m not great at feature requests.

If you like it, give this some love

2 Likes

Nailed it on the first try, boldmethod is a really great site for those wanting to learn more about Aviation. Nice post, David!

1 Like

Missed 2 questions. Reason being is on the first question I was stupid and didn’t read all the answers, but the other incorrect answer I just simply got it wrong.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed doing the quiz. Nice topic!

1 Like

Did anyone recognize the airport in this photo?

Hint: Look at the runway number and the surrounding terrain.

59%20PM

I believe it’s Aspen ;)

2 Likes

I believe that was too easy.

Back to my tidy hole…

3 Likes

There’s more than one pilot in IF who thinks it means “sit at hold short” [like you were already doing, and is what you would do if told to hold short, so…why do they think two phrases mean to do the same thing? Beats me.]

1 Like

Great quiz, two wrong :p

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.