Quick question

What i really dont get though is that some liveries have like 20 votes and get added while some have 50+ and are waiting for quite some time. Probably all the factors mentioned before like airports and updates, but it can be really unfair in some cases. (Not any kind of attack just an observation).

1 Like

As said above, it could also be that some airlines liveries could be lacking more, or some (like the ANA A380 livery) might come out in the rework, rather than now.

1 Like

Okay yea, thanks!

1 Like

Yea but then some airlines have like 5 aircraft with their liveries and some have none. It is kinda weird in some situations, when the plane is reworked its totally clear to me why airlines with less votes get picked just because they’re already picking liveries and making them.

1 Like

Laughs in Challenger 350

1 Like

😂 hopefully gets released soon then we can get some a380 WIP shots and hopefully some new liveries introduced into the game

Too early for 380 WIP 🥴

1 Like

Reading previous posts might help you ;)

Turns out that it isn’t

I think it depends of the number of votes for the feature request. I saw for example my SunExpress B738 request. It reached one day 80 votes and the they add it to the timeline.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.