Quick question

Nice! And out of curiosity what factors go into deciding if an aircraft or livery gets added into the sim

1 Like

So usually the ones with the most votes get added im guessing and also does it matter if a livery request in a specific aircraft has the most votes for that aircraft or does that not matter really

1 Like

From what I know - things like underrepresented regions and upcoming 3D airports can affect these decisions.

1 Like

This explains a large portion of it.
There’s probably more posts about it somewhere.

1 Like

Oh okay, so like if a new 3d airport is coming and really there isnt a major airline thay flies their infinite flight would add its livery? Or like the unrepresented region like a livery from a region that hasnt really been represented in the sim might have a higher chance of being added

Okay, thanks! Ill go read that topic

1 Like

Perhaps. Or vice versa. This was the case with the Avelo 737. Burbank was made 3D to complement its release.

1 Like

What about airlines in underrepresented regions, do those have more of a chance of being added for more diversity

I hope, some regions in the world have no liveries and would unlock so many routes.

What i really dont get though is that some liveries have like 20 votes and get added while some have 50+ and are waiting for quite some time. Probably all the factors mentioned before like airports and updates, but it can be really unfair in some cases. (Not any kind of attack just an observation).

1 Like

As said above, it could also be that some airlines liveries could be lacking more, or some (like the ANA A380 livery) might come out in the rework, rather than now.

1 Like

Okay yea, thanks!

1 Like

Yea but then some airlines have like 5 aircraft with their liveries and some have none. It is kinda weird in some situations, when the plane is reworked its totally clear to me why airlines with less votes get picked just because they’re already picking liveries and making them.

1 Like

Laughs in Challenger 350

1 Like

😂 hopefully gets released soon then we can get some a380 WIP shots and hopefully some new liveries introduced into the game

Too early for 380 WIP 🥴

1 Like

Reading previous posts might help you ;)

Turns out that it isn’t

I think it depends of the number of votes for the feature request. I saw for example my SunExpress B738 request. It reached one day 80 votes and the they add it to the timeline.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.