Quick question about my subscription

Hello! I was wondering about my Infinite flight subscription. Will I lose my grade if I don’t buy A subscription soon? Just wondering. Thanks!

1 Like

Grades are based on activity (or lack there of) including time spent flying, landings and violations.

If you aren’t active you will see your stats change for sure.

2 Likes

Just to clarify;
Your statistics will still remain of course. But as Grades are based on activity over time, it will be affected just as Levet mentioned :)

1 Like

Pretty much if you don’t fly for a extended period of time your grade might drop as if you don’t keep your flight hours and landing count (in the past 90 days) above the requirements needed to stay at a specific grade, you’ll drop a grade or two… i.e if you’re Grade 4 then you’ll have to keep your landing count in the past 90 days above 100, but if you don’t fly as often then i assume you don’t make landings either and therefore you’ll drop down to Grade 3 and so so forth, same goes with flight hours but they are easier to accumulate since the release of Global.

Sounds good, thanks guys!

1 Like

If you have any further Questions, then send a PM to one of us and we’ll be happy to assist you :)

1 Like