Quick poll to see about aircraft carriers

im not quite sure if this topic should be under general or features but here it is. I would love it and I’m pretty sure anyone who tends to fly the fighter planes more often than any commercial plane would love the ability to land on aircraft carriers and not just airports. Now I understand many people would understand why but just in case I will briefly explain. For us who fly fighters landing on a runway at an airport is way to simple. I’ve tried many ways to make it more challenging but in the end it’s just way to simple. Plus I tend to get ignored more often because I am flying a fighter and not a commercial jet. The added benefit of making it possible to land on an aircraft carrier is that pilots who tend to fly more commercial jets won’t have to worry about us “silly” jets bugging you and getting in your way. So it will also free up some airports who are used more than others. Now I do understand that it may be difficult to add aircraft carriers and could take a lot of work ie; do they move around in the oceans or stay in the same spot, do we need to add an Atc so it can be more realistic, adding hooks and a new button to all fighter jets, what happens after they land since you can’t just take back off maybe a reset to the catapult so we can take back off etc… All in all I believe it would be a good idea and will make IF even more better. I understand there will be idiots who try to land on an aircraft carrier with a jumbo jet and just annoy us but maybe there can be a way that if they try the Atc can ghost them for just plain stupidity lol. This is of course just my opinion and would love feedback. Thank you

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aircraft carriers!