Questions

@MaxSez: These “Training Server Laments” are getting old! Once and for all realizing weeping and nashing of teeth on this blog is not gonna solve a dam. thing.
Want improvement police yourself, get off your butt and utilize the “Report User” button/fungtion. All it takes is 3 simultaneous report to shoot down the malcontents and great unwashed. Pilot/Controler take action, you have the power, use it and shut up on this issue.

1 Like

Get a backup and do this

Easiest thing is to use I cloud to back it up and then reset to the factory state then you get everything back including game saves and notes. EVERYTHING, much easier I have done it many times and it never goes wrong

1 Like

Can you teach me?

What I do is just spam them with “Please follow instructions” they soon respond 👌 Or leave

1 Like

Seems like a good idea

1 Like

Where can I suggest an aircraft to the developers on here?

You need to be a member and you must make the topic a feature request, this is how you request things, only request one plane or one livery at a time but please wait until your a member

Aren’t I a member already, if not how do I become one?

Chatta290 Regular
September 1

You need to be a member and you must make the topic a feature request,
this is how you request things, only request one plane or one livery at a
time but please wait until your a member

https://www.infinite-flight.com/

Can’t login Google right now. Some one please check it.

Along with what @dush19 has said you can also perform a soft reset and that may help. Just hold down the center button and the power button until the apple appears.

its seem google changed something, cannot login into web portal. Only Facebook can be login.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.