Questions regarding ATC

I just wanted to know if I can ask them some questions or if I should contact someone specific

1 Like

Yes, you may contact recruiters if you have questions about ATC. Also keep in mind that recruiters are very busy (see Josh’s inbox, for example), so if you want to contact an ATC trainer and expect a shorter wait time, that’s fine as well. Both recruiters and trainers would be happy to assist with your query. :)

5 Likes

Feel free to shoot me a private message if you have any questions. :)

2 Likes

Thank you. Any recommendations for a recruiter regarding the time zone (I live in Germany)

1 Like

Thank you Luke

2 Likes

I’d personally recommend @Julius97.
He’s from Germany as well, so it should work out well regarding times for a test and the like.

2 Likes

For sure you can, never hesitate, my friend ;)

2 Likes

Perfect. Just a quick question
Do you know howmlong it normally takes to get to trust level 1?
I‘ve been active a bit and just waiting to get the function to contact you and other recruiters per direct Message

2 Likes

Read and read

1 Like

It shouldn’t take too long!
Just make sure to remain active & keep liking, posting, replying etc etc and overall being a positive contributor to the community (:

3 Likes

Okay thank you

2 Likes

Are there any training options e.g training in training server with you guys and afterwards you can tell me the mistakes. Is there something of this kind?

1 Like

And it was my dream to become a part of IFATC. Do you know how long the process takes without having to Repeat one of the tests?
I just don’t know what to expect regarding the time and stuff

Indeed, we have a program exactly like that set up for people just like you!

All you need to do is take the written IFATC test and then submit a form, and we can train you & provide feedback, ultimately preparing you for the IFATC practical test.

More info & the form can be found below regarding training:

1 Like

If you are planning joining IFATC, you could make an ATC Thread

2 Likes

What exactly is that 😅

I’ll cover this in a sec. I’m just creating a bunch of links that could help you.

Thank you so much 🙏

A topic where you open a frequency for training and some folks test you

Basically it is a thread where you say when you’re open as ATC. When you’re open, you chose an airport and people will come to you and test your controlling skills. This can be anyone from the public.